- Important Notes
VIKRAM TRAVELS has been in the forefront in conducting all over India for more than three decades.
People from all sectors of the society has gone on tour with VIKRAM TRAVELS, All of them admit their comfort and pleasure while on tour. The tireless effort, whole hearted dedication and unmatched efficiency of tour managers have brought enviable reputation. They say “it was a wonderful experience, unforgettable indeed”.
VIKRAM TRAVELS now invites you to join the exiting Andaman tours. Tourists can enjoy sea, Sand & Sun at a time.
The Andaman and Nicobar islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with Scenic and Picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The chain includes about 572 islands, most of which are uninhabited. The ANDAMANS are blessed with particularly clear Seawater, Coral reefs and Sandy beaches.
Cellular jail, located at the Port Blair, stood mute witness to the torture meted out to the freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name “Cellular” because it is entirely made up of individual cells for the Solitary confinement of the prisoners. Dedicated to the nation as a National Memorial.
Chatham Saw Mills
One of the oldest & the largest sawmills in Asia the Chattam saw mill is built on a small island. A bridge connects it to Port Blair. It is a storage house of countless varieties of Timber like Satinwood, Padauk, Marble and Gurjan. The island also houses the second largest wharf of Andaman Islands.
Havelock Island is home to corals and lovely marine life. You can enjoy SCUBA diving, snorkelling, fishing, camping etc. This Island is an idyllic location in the lap of virgin beaches and an unpolluted environment.
Samudrika ( Naval Museum)
Situated opposite to Andaman Teal House, Delanipur this museum is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment. A good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colourful fishes in these islands are on display.
- Report to Bengaluru Air Port
- Flight from Bengaluru to Port Blair
- Reach Port BlairAirport & Transfer To Hotel, Dinner and Rest
After Breakfast 8:30 a.m By Steamer Two Islands; Viz
- Ross Island
- Carbynscove Beach
- North Bay ( A Full Day Trip).
- Cellular Jail
- Light & Sound
- Trip To Havelock Island (Radhanagar Beach)
- Return to Portblair Halt at Port Blair
- Baratong Lime Stone Caves Mud Volcano
- * City Sight Seing
- Chatham Saw Mill
- Samudrika Museum
- Antropological Museum,
- Science Center,
- Report to Port Balir Airport
- Flight from Port Blair To Bengaluru
- Reach Bengaluru Air port tour Ends with memorable memories
- Terms & conditions apply
- Flight tickets are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company rules
- All types of personal expense. Whatsoever is the matter will be yours
- Rates are subject to change with or without prior notice
- Company reserves the right to cancel the scheme
- GST extra