- Inclusion & Exclusion Of Packages
- Terms & Conditions
SRI LANKA RAMAYANA TOUR 6 DAYS
- Dambula-Munneswaram Hindu Temple , Manavari Temple, Dambula Rock and Caves
- Sigriya Rock and Caves, Trincomalee- Thirukeneswaram temple,Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Kandy - City tour , Temple of the Tooth
- Kandy Cultural Show, The Baktha Hanuman Temple
- Nuwara Eliya, Seetha Amman Temple, Bhakta Hanuman Temple, The Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Ravana Ella Cave, Ravana Ella Falls, Colombo City Tour
*T & C Apply
- Airport – Dambulla (Munneswaram Hindu Temple Visit, Manavari Temple, Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Dambulla Rock & Caves )
- Dambulla – Trincomalee (Sigiriya Rock & Caves, Thiru Kineswaram Temple, Sankri Devi Shakthi Petam, Kanniya Hot Wells Visit )
- Trincomalee – Kandy (Matale Mariamman Temple, Royal Botanical Garden, Spice Garden, Tooth of Temple Buddiest Temple, Gem Factory & Museum, Kandy City Tour, Kandy Cultural Show)
- Kandy – Nuwara Eliya (Seetha Amman Temple, Ramboda Hanuman Temple, Hakgala Gardens, Ashoka Vatika, Divurumpola Temple Visit, Rawannella Waterfall and Caves, Tea Factory & Estate Visit, Nuwara Eliya City Tour)
- Nuwara Eliya – Colombo (Sri Ponnabalawaneswaram Hindu Temple Visit, Gangarama Buddhist Temple, Colombo City Tour with all tourist attraction places, Shopping and Leisure)
- Colombo – Airport Departure
*T & C Apply
- 05 Nights’ Accommodation 3* Category
- 06 Breakfasts + 05 Dinners at the hotel itself. (Include the arrival day breakfast also)
- 06 Lunches at the selected tourist restaurant. - Sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Pinnawala Elephant orphanage with Entrance
- Temple of Tooth Relic Buddhist Temple with Entrance - Kandy Cultural Show Complimentary
- Dambulla Rock and Caves with Entrance - Visa Charges
- Return economy class air Tickets Ex – Bengaluru - Inclusive of all Taxes
- Meeting and Assistance at the Colombo airport.
- Return Transfer on PVT basis (AIRPORT – DAMBULLA – TRINCOMALEE – KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA – COLOMBO - AIRPORT)
- Usage of an air-conditioned Luxury Deluxe Tour Couch
- Services of an experienced English speaking National Tour Guide
OPTIONAL TOURS ENTRANCE FEE:- (Borne by passengers not included in package)
Royal or Hakgale Botanical Garden entrance ticket is USD 12/- per person
Sigiriya Rock And Caves Entrance ticket is USD 33/- per person
- Beverages (alcoholic, non-alcoholic, carbonated drinks & fruit juices) & other meals which are not mentioned
- GST 5%
- Meals other than mentioned
- Personal Expenses, shopping, Tips, Laundry etc
- Any other items not mentioned in the Programme
- Items of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, calls mini bar etc
- Optional Tours
- Travel Insurance
- Rates applicable subject to Air Tickets & Hotel rooms availability
- Rates Subject to Change without prior notice
- To book this package you need to give us an advance of Rs.25,000/- per person (Non Refundable)
- Balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to commencement of the tour.
- Cancellation Charges applicable
- Tour Manager will be provided with a group of minimum 20 full paying passengers. Our local representative will be there to assist you in case this above requirement is not fulfilled.
For any further clarification regarding your tour please do not hesitate to call.
0824-2495522, +91 - 90084 85522
Visit us at :www.vikramtravels.in
*T & C Apply
- Dates are subject to change, one or two days or more, prior or later.
- Portage is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Minimum validity of the Passport should be more than 9 Months.
- Rates applicable subject to Air tickets & Hotel Rooms availability.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible.
- Any damages to the hotels or the coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- Vikram Travels & Resorts (I) PVT LTD does not undertake any responsibility for non reimbursement/short reimbursement of LFC/LTC Claims.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc not utilized on your tour & missed on account of delay in flight/coach.
- Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary.
- Tour Manager will be provided with a group of minimum 20 full paid passengers. Our local representative will be there to assist you in case this above requirement is not fulfilled.
- To book this package you need to give us an advance of Rs. 25,000/- per person along with your original passport.
- Balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to commencement of the tour.
What your tour cost includes
- Air fare, airport taxes as per itinerary.
- Visa Fees (Except, on-arrival visa) Kindly note that there is no refund for visas not granted.
- Overseas Medical insurance for the duration of your tour abroad and for persons below 60 only. Rest have to pay the differences.
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
What your tour cost does not include
- Any increase in airfare and airline taxes charged by the airlines.
- Your travel to consulates at applicable cities in case of personal interviews.
- Portages, of any kind and tips at restaurants, hotels etc.
- Cost of expenses of personal nature such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, mineral water, etc.
- Trolley charges at airports, rail stations etc.
- Meals other than as specified in the itinerary.
- Anything particularly not mentioned in the WHAT YOUR TOUR COST INCLUDES column.
- Driver Tips are not included to be paid on spot to the manager.
- GST extra, as applicable.
- 30 days or more – booking fees.
- Between 29 to 15 days of departure – 50% of Tour Cost
- Between 14 to 8 days of departure – 75% of Tour Cost
- Prior to 7 days of departure – 100% of Tour Cost
Any changes or cancellation request must be given in writing only.
Airlines: We shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you or any person travelling with you, for loss of baggage by the airline, failure to provide meal of your choice by the airline, denied boarding or down-gradation due to overbooking or any other reason, failure on the part of the airline to accommodate you despite having confirmed tickets, quality or quantity of meals offered by the airlines, flight delays or rescheduling, flight cancellation, changes of flight schedule or routing, change of airline mentioned at the time of booking etc. In these circumstances, we will not be liable for the injury, loss or inconvenience suffered by you.
Visa: All clients travelling on the tours must be in possession of relevant visas, however it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned consulates/Embassies to grant/reject the visa even after submitting all relevant documents. We will not be responsible for non issuance of visas, it is possible that the visa authorities may ask the passengers for a personal interview. In the event of visa rejection your booking amount will be changed by us as cancellation charges.
Loss of passport: Tourist travelling abroad should take care of not losing passport. Loss of passport on tour involves costs and consequences such as filing FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certificate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the concerned passengers only. Getting the landing certificate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of the passengers alone. Tour Leader is not responsible or liable or under obligation, for the loss of passport and consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be met by the passengers. Any other tourist accompanying the tourist who has lost the passport wishes to terminate the tour intermittently will also be responsible to meet the expenses etc. No further refund will be given for the tourist leaving the tour abruptly.
Holiday Package Accuracy: All Information given in the itinerary/brochure/website is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change/ amend the itinerary before or during the tour for reason beyond our control. Natural disasters may necessitate changes in the itinerary or cancellation of sightseeing with or without information.
Non payment of full tour Fare: If full tour fare is not paid in time, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit and the deduction of cancellation charges
Meals & Special Request: The menu’s are pre-set, menu for meals provided on the tours. In the event that the client wakes up late and misses the breakfast offered to him or the client is out on his own and reaches late and misses any meals offered, then no claims can be made for missed meals. We cannot process any special meals request during the tour unless requested & confirmed by us before the tour at the time of booking by you.
Hotels: Most of the time you will be out for sightseeing and so we have selected hotels which are comfortable. The hotels will be either as specified in the itinerary or of similar category. We have taken care to select comfortable hotels. We recommend a maximum of 3 adults per room. Triple rooms are usually not larger than twin/double sharing rooms and in most of the case a roll away bed is offered to the third adult. We do not guarantee any adjoining rooms or rooms on the same floor for a group travel. All baggage and personal effects are your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel.
Most hotel rooms are air-conditioned and may have facilities like mini bar, pay complimentary and have to be paid for based on actual usage.
Some hotels offer the facilities of safe deposit lockers, which can be availed by you at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any theft or loss from the same. Any damage caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by you.
Punctuality: Your itinerary has been specially designed to ensure that you get the maximum coverage during your holiday. To achieve this, we require your co-operation in being punctual.
Loss/Damage: Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft of loss of baggage, tour applicant can lodge a complaint with local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost risk & consequences.
Photographs or Video Clips: Company reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and/ or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
Discontinuation of Journey: If passenger discontinue his/her journey should be informed to our tour manager in writing, and no claim to be made for part of the journey.
The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement.
In the event of a passenger falling ill or suffering any accident during the journey, all hospital expenses, A doctor fees, repatriation expenses any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of his/her illness/accident are the responsibility of the passenger. A (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, airplane, bus ship or other service, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
Brochure and Website Accuracy: Images used are only the reference to locations.
All legal proceedings under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Mangalore only.
*T & C Apply